Thursday 20 November 2014

Update and TBR List

Hi, have not blogged a lot recently because of work. In terms of my reading I have nearly finished reading A Game of Thrones, which was a re-read. My next plan is to tackle a long TBR pile. Here it is.


  • Inkheart - Cornelia Funke 
  • Inkspell - Cornelia Funke
  • Inkdeath - Cornelia Funke
  • A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens 
  • Dash and Lily's Book of Dares - Rachel Cohn and David Levithan 
  • Pillars of the Earth - Ken Follet 
  •  Wuthering Heights -Emily Bronte 
  • A Tale of Two Cities - Charles Dickens 
  • The Bloody Red Baron - Kim Newman 

This list may expand as I may get gifted books at Christmas, plus impulse buys at the sales in the winter. Starting to get into the Christmas spirit, and good books help keep me in a positive mood.

I do aim to review most of the books listed above once I read them. Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment