Tuesday 11 November 2014

Happy Quoting

I will be reviewing The Night Circus in my next blog post tomorrow. Today I am going to list a number of positive quotes and some funny quotes. Christmas is approaching and I am feeling in a positive mood, so hear we go.


  • "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - J.K. Rowling 
  • "In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision."-Dalai Lama
  • "Ah gravity, thou art a heartless bitch." - Sheldon Cooper 
  • “If you trust in yourself. . .and believe in your dreams. . .and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”  - Terry Pratchett
  • “Let me give you some advice, bastard: Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.” - George R.R. Martin (I could quote Tyrion Lannister forever.)

  • Hope you enjoyed the quotes I have selected, though I am tempted to do a similar post with a long list of Tyrion Lannister quotes. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment