Thursday 13 November 2014

The Night Circus - Book Review

The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstren 

The circus arrives without warning. No announcements precede it ...
It is simply there, when yesterday it was not. 

Reading this book was an experience. The author introduces us to two magicians who have been set against each other in a endless game of trickery, but they end up falling in love. The Night Circus provides the setting for a fun story of magic, romance and death.

I really enjoyed reading this book; it was easy to love and enjoy this book. I like the writing style and was able to follow the story despite it going backwards and forwards at times. I also like the fact that the main characters, Celia and Marco, both are studious and love to read books. The Night Circus is a book for people who love the magic of reading fiction.

This is one of my favourite reads of this year, I highly recommend you pick this book up.

4.8/5

No comments:

Post a Comment