Sunday 28 September 2014

The Pokemon Tag

Just a fun tag where I associate pokemon with questions to do with interests and likes. I tag anyone who wishes to do this tag.

Rattata: What is your favourite thing to eat?

My favourite meal is Macaroni Cheese.  

Alakazam: What is your favourite book?

My favourite book is the Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien. Fantasy is one of my favourite genres, and this is an amazing book. 

Chansey: How do you relax at the end of a stressful day?

When feeling stressed I put the kettle on and have a cup of tea. I also tend to read or watch TV to relax as well. Moreover, music is also a help, especially when one is feeling anxious. 

Porygon: Your favourite game? (video game or tabletop)

I sometimes play video games. My favourite game at the moment is Pokemon Y, though I will play any game that involves more than one player and have a mess around. 
Mewtwo: Your most powerful quote?

Exploud: What music do you listen to?

I listen to mostly rock music and music from movies. I love the Lord of the Rings soundtrack as it helps bring the films to life. 

Moltres: Dream holiday? 

I would love to visit Japan. The culture in Japan interests me as it is so different than Western culture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment