Sunday 6 July 2014

Update

I am an open minded person when it comes to reading books, so I have decided to give the Twilight series a read. Twilight has got a lot of bad rep dues to criticism over the quality of the writing. I am a few chapters in and I am already entertained. Sure it is by no means the best book I have ever read but I am enjoying it more than I thought I would.

I am a fan of first person narratives like Frankenstein, the Catcher in the Rye among others, so I am happy that Twilight is written from Bella’s perspective.  Reading from a different viewpoint may help me change my view on the world, which is a positive of reading a range of different books.

The review of the entire Twilight saga will be posted as soon as I have finished reading all the books. Have fun reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment