Saturday 24 January 2015

Reading Update and My Favourite Booktubers

Hi fellow readers, hope you are all good. 2015 has so far been a good reading year. I have read a good amount of books this month, so without further delay here is the list of the books that I have read this month.


  1. The Final Empire - Brandon Sanderson
  2. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs
  3. Jingo - Terry Pratchett - (Re-read) 
  4. The Last Battle - C.S. Lewis
  5. The Well of Ascension - Brandon Sanderson - (Currently Reading) 
All the books I have read so far have been fun reads which are pure escapism. I do intend to read so more classics this year as well as reading more fantasy books and some non-fiction. My bookshelves are getting rather full so I do plan to slow down with book buying and also to buy more e-books on my Kindle. 

The second part is a list of my favourite booktubers. Booktube is, for those who do not know, is a large community of book vloggers who talk about books by posting videos on YouTube. I discovered it around 4 to 5 years ago, back in its early day and now it is one of the largest growing YouTube communities.

  1. Ariel Bisset - www.youtube.com/user/ArielBissett 
  2. Lindsey Rey www.youtube.com/channel/UC1VyYW1dxsY6z9j-dCWLEwA 
  3. Elizziebooks www.youtube.com/user/elizziebooks 
  4. The Readables https://www.youtube.com/user/thereadables 
  5. Kristina Horner https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKyiEG0MgCFvG_9xEqcJlJQ
There are many others I like but these are the ones I watch the most. I enjoy watching people talk about book, which help me discover new authors. Moreover, I like the fact there is a large community of book lovers aged around 16 to 30, who are passionate about reading books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment