Wednesday 17 December 2014

Reading Review of 2014

This year has been a good reading year. I have read more books than last year, including many good ones. Fantasy is still very much my favourite book genre though I have also read more sci fi.

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern was the book that surprised me the most. It was a book that caught my imagination and reinforced my love of books. I have also re-read both the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings. Middle Earth is still a fantastic place to visit every year and the last Hobbit movie is not the end, the books and films will remain to be enjoy for eternity.

I am sure next year will be a good year to read books and explore many new worlds. My reading revolution is to try out more fantasy series, particularly ones written by Brandon Sanderson.

My review of the Hobbit: Battle of Five Armies should be up by the end the week. Hope everyone has nearly finished all their preparations for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment