Monday 1 December 2014

Christmas Blog Countdown 1

It is the first of December and I am in a good mood. I  am currently reading Inkspell, which is good so far. The Christmas decs are up and it is starting to feel like Christmas.

I do need to wrap up some presents still, so preparation is still in need of doing. Also I cannot wait to see the final part of the Hobbit in cinemas in two weeks. I love Billy Boyd's song for the Hobbit, which is very poetic, which fits with the tone of Tolkien's world. I for one will be sitting through the credits and listening to The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd and will reflect on the memories of watching Peter Jackson's excellent adaptations of The Lord of The Rings and The Hobbit.

Tomorrow I will talk about Christmas and food, seasons greetings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment