Thursday 16 October 2014

Favourite Sheldon Cooper Quotes

With the new season of The Big Bang Theory starting next week in the UK, I am going to share my favourite Sheldon Cooper quotes. Sheldon Cooper is a brilliant character because he is himself and does not conform to social norms. Moreover, there is evidence to suggest that he has Asperger's Syndrome and has OCD. Sheldon is both funny and a character not afraid to speak his mind. I hope you enjoy the quotes that I have chosen.


  • "One cries because one is sad. I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad." 
  • "They were threatened by my intelligence and too stupid to know that's why they hated me."
  • "Well, well, well, if it isn't Wil Wheaton. The Green Goblin to my Spider-Man, the Pope Paul V to my Galileo, the Internet Explorer to my Firefox!"
  • "What type of computer do you have? And please don't say a white one." 
  • "Wait, no. That's a false equivalency. More does not equal merry. If there was 2000 people in this apartment right now, would we be celebrating? No, we'd be suffocating."
  • "You may not realize it, but I have difficulty navigating certain aspects of daily life. You know, understanding sarcasm, feigning interest in others, not talking about trains as much as I want. It's exhausting!"
  • "Penny, while I subscribe to the "Many Worlds" theory which posits the existence of an infinite number of Sheldons in an infinite number of universes, I assure you that in none of them am I dancing."
  • "Yet another child left behind."
  • "I don't care if anybody gets it. I'm going as the Doppler effect. If I have to, I can demonstrate. NYEEEOOOOM." 

No comments:

Post a Comment