Sunday 10 August 2014

What I am Reading Now.

Currently I am reading World War Z by Max Brooks. A book giving a detailed account of a zombie apocalypse. I am enjoying the book so far, as it is clear that the author has really thought long and hard about what would happen in the event of a war against zombies for the survival of humanity.

This book is my first zombie novel and it will not be my last. I am only halfway through the book and I already rate it highly. World War Z can easily be classified as a  dystopian novel about a zombie outbreak. The dystopian genre is interesting as it allows the reader to create a world in their head of an earth where humanity is fighting to survive. I may talk further about the dystopian book genre in a future post. A full review of this book should be up some point next week.

Have a good week and keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment