Friday 6 March 2015

Update, end of winter, books that I have read

Spring is on its way and I intend to post more often on this blog. I have read many great books recently; the one that sticks out is Wonder by R.J Palacio. A book review of Wonder will be on my blog this weekend hopefully.

On World Book Day I bought myself Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. I am looking forward to reading this book. Currently I am re-reading The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien, my favourite book. Bus journeys fly by whilst I am reading this epic novel.

I do intend to do some discussion blog posts where I talk about novels and the big issues: education, identity, culture, politics and society itself. The first discussion shall be on education, so look out for that blog post this month.

Keep reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment